Buyer Rebate Program
We don’t mind sharing our Commission!
With all things being equal – wouldn’t you rather buy a home and get a commission rebate credit at closing?
If you allow Clayco Real Estate Group to be your buyer’s agent we will reward you with part of our commission if you buy a home with us.*
Here’s how the incentive works. If you do some of the homework by viewing listing sheets, viewing internet virtual tours and/or photos, driving by to see the exterior of a property and/or attending an Open House and find properties you like, one of our professional agents will take you to view properties. If you are looking to purchasing a New Home, one of our agents MUST go with you on your 1st visit to the sales office to register you. Home builders will only pay an agent a commission if they accompany the buyer on their 1st visit, no exceptions. Once you have found a home you’d like to purchase, we prepare and submit your offer to the seller. Rebate will only be paid at a successful close of escrow.
Example: You purchase a home for $200,000 x 1% = $2000 rebate check. It’s that simple. Certain terms and conditions apply.”
|FINAL PURCHASE PRICE
*Based upon Clayco Real Estate Group receiving a 3% commission from the seller.
*How To Qualify For The Buyer Rebate Program?
- Listing Broker/Builder MUST offer the buyer’s agent at least a 3% commission on property chosen by the buyer(s).
- Clayco Real Estate Group shall be the exclusive buyer’s agent/broker for your home purchase.
- You MUST sign a buyer representation agreement for 6 months
- If you are looking to purchase a New Home, one of our agents MUST accompany you to the sales office on your 1st visit (no exceptions).
- You are free to attend Open Houses, but don’t forget to tell agents that you are represented by Clayco Real Estate Group. Give them our business card/contact information and don’t sign-in or provide any information to the Realtor working at the open house.
- The buyer MUST have found the home in less than 5 showings (repeat showings to the same home count as one showing). Any more than (5) showings, the rebate will be according to the showing schedule chart below.
|5 showings or less
|1% of final purchase price
|6 – 10 showings
|.75% of 1% of final purchase price
|10 – 15 showings
|.50% of 1% of final purchase price
|.25% of 1% of final purchase price
Arkansas Association of Realtors Guidelines
In order for our company to receive the Buyer-Agent Commission, the Arkansas Association rules state we must be the first “point-of-contact” for each property you are considering (known as “Procuring Cause”). This means that you cannot call the Listing Broker directly to talk with them about the property, then call us later and say that you want to buy the property with us as your Buyer-Agent. If you did call the Listing Broker directly, then that Listing Broker may be entitled to the entire listing commission. You would not receive any commission refund from that Listing Broker.
Clayco Real Estate Group must have on file a signed Buyer Representation Agreement for each of our Buyer-Clients. This agreement allows us to represent your best interests, and receive the Buyer-Agent commission in your transaction, as long as we were the first “point-of-contact”.
Our Buyer-Clients must identify themselves as being represented by Clayco Real Estate Group at any open houses they attend.
- We will set you up on automated email campaign with properties that fit your criteria.
- We will provide you with a mobile app so you can search for properties.
- We will schedule all appointments to view your selected properties.
- We will advise you as to current market selling prices.
- We will complete your Offer To Purchase documentation.
- We will strategize with you, and negotiate your offer with the Listing Broker.
- We will obtain all necessary signatures upon Offer Acceptance.
- We will guide you every step of the way, from contract contingencies, to title work, to closing.
You MUST be ready to close within 90 days of signing our Buyer Representation Agreement or 180 days if you are purchasing a new home.
You MUST be Pre-Approved with a Mortgage Lender or Bank, and provide us with the Pre-Approval Letter.
You will need to search Realtor.com or www.claycogroup.com to find properties that meet your needs. These websites contain the most up to date property currently listed in Northwest Arkansas. Not only that but you can register and enter all the specific criteria for the type of property you are looking for, and when new properties are listed which meet your criteria, those listings will be automatically emailed to you. We can also set you up to get listing emailed to you with your specific criteria.
Once you find properties you like, call or email or text us with the MLS Numbers, and we will schedule the showings.
You’re probably wondering why would we rebate part of our commission to home buyers?
Because we can. It’s perfectly legal to offer incentives in the state of Arkansas**. For some home buyers, a rebate could be the deciding factor as to whether they should or should not purchase a home, especially with today’s competitive Real Estate market and some buyers needing assistance with their closing costs.
We know this sounds too good to be true and sales agents at “other companies” will try to convince you that it’s illegal for a real estate agent to give any part of their commission to a client. To this we say, commission rebates are 100% permitted in Arkansas and promoted by the U.S. Department of Justice: http://www.justice.gov/atr/public/real_estate/rebates.html
How To Begin? Simple…
STEP 1: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office to get started 479-287-4142.